Skip to main content

Break Housing

West Mignon Hall and Fields Hall remain open throughout the academic year, so residents of these buildings do not have to leave their room for winter break or any other break throughout the academic year.  All other residence hall residents must leave for Thanksgiving break, winter break, and spring break since all other residence halls close for these periods. This does not include apartment residents, as apartments are considered break housing as well.  

[Form Goes Here]
  • Morehead (Residential Campus)
    150 University Blvd., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Admissions
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Financial Aid
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Accounting & Financial Services (Student Billing)
    207 Howell-McDowell, Morehead, KY 40351
  • Registrar
    201 Ginger Hall, Morehead, KY 40351
Major In You.