Skip to main content

Change of Address

You may update your address, add an email address, phone numbers, and emergency contact information online using MyMoreheadState.
  • Step 1: Log into your account.
  •  Step 2: Select the Self-Service Link. Self-Service icon
  • Step 3:  Select the “User Options” icon located on the left navigational bar
  • Step 4:  Select “User Profile” or “Emergency Information”
Screenshot of how to change address
  • Step 5:  Select the “Pencil” icon to update your information or “Add New Information” button to add addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and emergency or missing person contact information.
If you do not have access to MyMoreheadState, you can submit the Change of Address Form. Please complete the form, sign it and email it to or you can mail the completed form to: Office of the Registrar, 201 Ginger Hall, Morehead, KY 40351.
Note:  International students must update their address with the Office of International Services as well.