Skip to main content

Fields Hall

Photo: Fields HallHall Director: Bellande Bertrand
Designation: First Year and Upperclass

Fields Hall, opened in 1928, was named in honor of Dora Fields, the first woman to serve on the Board of Regents and wife of former governor, William J. Fields.  Designed in the "cluster living" concept, the hall has 3 clusters of rooms on each floor. Each cluster contains seven double occupancy rooms that share a community bathroom, cooking facilities, TV lounge area and laundry facilities. Fields Hall is currently one of Morehead's year-round housing options. Each room is furnished with window blinds, beds, study desks and chairs, closets, bulletin boards, book shelves with lighting underneath, mirrors with lights over the top, and cable television jack.

Room Size: 11' x 15'
Window Size: 66" X 58" (blinds are provided)
 

Features

  • Co-ed by floor
  • Wireless internet throughout
  • Laundry on each floor
  • Kitchens on each floor
  • Elevator

Room Floor Plan

Fields Room Floor Plan