Skip Menu
Email Us!

Animal Care Worker Compliance

Faculty, staff, students and volunteers participating in an IACUC approved animal activity at MSU are required to complete Animal Care Worker Compliance (ACWC). Documentation of compliance must be on file in the Office of Research & Sponsored Programs.

If you are required to complete Animal Care Worker Compliance, you will receive an email from theOffice of Research & Sponsored Programs with instructions on how to complete this requirement.

Please feel free to contact Janet Cline or your departmental representative if you have a question.

Contact Information

Research & Sponsored Programs

901 Ginger Hall
Morehead, KY 40351

PHONE: 606-783-2010
FAX: 606-783-2130