Skip Menu

Obtaining a Driver's License

You may visit the local Licensing Office to obtain a driver's license.

Morehead Regional Licensing Office
126 Bradley Avenue
Morehead, KY 40351
ph. 606-691-6045
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.

Make sure you have all of the proper paperwork for your visa status:

  • For Fl/1-20 international students
  • Non-U.S. citizen application - Download Application 
  • Visa, passport with Homeland Security stamp, and I-94
  • Social Security card or Ineligibility letter from Social Security Administration
  • I-20
  • USCIS School Compliance letter
  • Proof of address postmark dated within the last year. This can be a letter, phone bill, utility bill, etc. that was
    mailed to you. If you live on campus, you can go to the housing office for proof.