The Office of Student Housing at Morehead State University is dedicated to creating a residential culture which encourages academic success, personal achievement, service, and accountability. We strive to provide support to all of our constituent groups while continuing to meet their evolving needs. In addition, we seek to provide quality, safe and secure facilities, that promote student growth and development, foster civic engagement and academic achievement, while creating a community that encourages and supports diversity, self-exploration, and individuality.
Serving in excess of 3,000 residents, students are given an opportunity to live and learn in an environment that fosters higher grade point averages, faster graduation rates, and a more connected collegiate experience than their off-campus peers.
- Feb. 1 - Fall 2019 Apartment Applications Begin
- Feb. 11 - Returning Student Room Re-contracting Begins
- Feb. 15 - Fall 2019 Apartment Applications End
- March 1 - Fall 2019 Apartment Assignments Sent Out
- March 4 - Fall 2019 Returning Student Room Selection Begins
- March 8 - Fall 2019 Incoming Student Room Selection information is sent out to incoming students who have applied for housing and paid their enrollment deposit.
- March 15
- Returning Student Room Selection Ends
- 7 p.m. - RESIDENCE HALLS CLOSED FOR SPRING BREAK (Fields, West Mignon and apartments remain open)
- March 24 - Residence Halls reopen at 10 a.m.
- April 1 - Fall 2019 Incoming Student Room Selection Begins
- May 10 - 7 p.m. - RESIDENCE HALLS CLOSED FOR SEMESTER (residents can request an extension to stay until May 11)
- May 11 - 5 p.m. - RESIDENCE HALLS CLOSED TO ALL RESIDENTS FOR SEMESTER
- July 31 - FALL 2019 Incoming Student Room Selection Ends
Why Live on Campus?
What is it like to live on campus? You’ll have no problem getting comfortable thanks to our residence halls, which include six newly-renovated halls and Andrews Hall, our newest building featuring suite-style rooms and numerous features that meet the modern needs and of current and future students.
Living on Campus
Living on campus is a fantastic way to immerse yourself in the MSU experience and make the most of all of the opportunities we have to offer. We look forward to welcoming you to campus.
MSU is your home away from home and the Housing Office is here to help you make the most of your time at MSU.
If you've applied and been accepted to Morehead State University and are ready to be a part of a vibrant and thriving community in the residence halls, then we are delighted to welcome you home.
Thinking about Living Off Campus?
Students who are no longer required to live on campus (21 years of age, 60 credits, etc.) often look for local housing or apartments. It's a common misconception that living out of our residence halls is a cost savings, but please check our Housing Comparison Guide to compare. The apartments and residence halls at MSU are the most cost-effective way to meet your needs as a student and keep you connected to the campus.